When you or your family are injured through the negligence of another, your lives are changed, often permanently. Medical expenses, loss of income, pain and suffering, disability and loss of enjoyment life all result from serious personal injury. A person or business who injures someone else through negligence is responsible for
compensating the injured person for all of these things.
Our attorneys have handled and tried many cases involving serious personal injury and disability. We are uniquely positioned to help injured clients receive compensation for their injuries and losses quickly and successfully.
We have represented injured and disabled clients in the following types of cases:
- Automobile and Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Injuries by defective and dangerous products
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Premises liability (falling, slipping, tripping)
- Injuries caused by falling merchandise
- Long-term Disability Insurance disputes