L. Lee Plumblee
Lee Plumblee was born in Greenville, S.C., December 13, 1960. An avid golfer, somewhat less avid writer, and obsessive youth basketball coach, Lee grew up in Travelers Rest. Since 2009, he has been on the Board of Directors of the Bank of Travelers Rest. Lee has enjoyed this opportunity to work in the community where he was raised and is excited about its growth and progress.
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- Construction Disputes / Mechanic’s Liens
- Mediation, Arbitration, and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Stockbroker/Financial Advisor Misconduct and Malpractice
- Admitted to South Carolina Bar, 1987
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 1989
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor 1987
Honors: ABA Mock Trial Competition, Regional Champion; Recipient Lewis F. Powell Medallion for Excellence in Advocacy.
- Clemson University, B.A. English 1983
Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Phi Kappa Phi; Dean’s List